PADI Open Water
You can gain your PADI certification by completing this course on a liveaboard trip, enabling you to dive to maximum 18m..
You will need to spend 2 days in Khao Lak completing knowledge development & confined water skills. These 2 days of training will be conducted on the day before and the day of liveaboard departure. You will then join the liveaboard boat to complete your 4 Open Water training dives and gain further experience through all the other dives included in the trip.
If your holiday time is precious, there's the option to complete the knowledge development by E-learning at home before your holiday. You then just need 1 day to complete the confined water skills in the pool in Khao Lak on the day of liveaboard departure.
PADI Open Water course price: 9,900Bt (includes PADI materials & certification card)Contact Us
PADI Advanced Open Water
PADI Advanced Open Water certification allows you to dive to maximum 30m and is highly recommended for all certified Open Water divers.
The 5 Advanced Open Water training dives can easily be conducted on any liveaboard trip and enables you to get much more from all your dives by increasing your capability & maximum depth.
Deep & Navigation dives are compulsory and you can choose the other 3 dives to suit your interests, e.g.:
- Peak Performance Buoyancy
- Underwater Naturalist
- Fish Identification
- Digital Underwater Photography
PADI Advanced Open Water course price: 8,500Bt (includes PADI materials & certification card)Contact Us
There are a range of PADI specialty courses available to certified divers on all liveaboard trips:
- Enriched Air Nitrox: 7,500Bt (includes 8 nitrox fills)
- Digital Underwater Photography: 7,500Bt (excludes camera rental)
- Deep Diver: 7,500Bt (must have Advanced Open Water certification)
The following PADI distinctive specialty courses are only available on Eco-Education liveaboard trips for groups of 3-5 divers (see eco-education section on liveaboard page):
- Shark Conservation Diver: 4,500Bt
- Whale Shark Awareness: 4,500Bt
- Manta Ray Awareness: 4,500Bt
- Turtle Awareness: 4,500Bt
- Underwater Naturalist: 5,500Bt
- Fish Identification: 5,500Bt
- Project AWARE: 4,000Bt (also suitable for snorkelers)
- Coral Reef Conservation: 4,000Bt (also suitable for snorkelers)